|Hart Total Cleaning supply an extensive range of commercial and
industrial vacuum cleaners from manufacturers including Cleanfix,
Nilfisk, Numatic, Mastervac, Nilco & Karcher.
Whether you require a small vacuum cleaner for your office, a
convenient back pack vacuum or a specially designed Type H or Atex
machine for removal of hazardous materials, fine dusts or oils, we can
satisfy your needs.
Tub Vacuums for Dry Use
Ultra Quiet compact tub vacuum
5 castors for excellent stability
S10 HEPA also available
Large capacity dry vacuum
5 castors for excellent stability
Optional air or electric powered
active brush also available for
larger carpeted areas
Our Stair Vac is the ultimate solution for cleaning on
stairs, as well as in auditoriums or on public
On-Board Storage for Detail Tools
Available in 240v or 110v
Powerful & robust
wet & dry cleaner.
5 castors for
6/4 litre wet/dry
d from 100%
Ideal for Household,
Small Business, or
Stainless Steel Container
Tipping Trolley for easy
Large wheels for
transporting up & down
Fixed Floor Attachment
capacity unit complete
Large transport wheels
for easy manoeuvring.
Manufactured from 100%
Features stronger motor,
longer hose & extra tools
SW60 Triple Motor
3x 100w Motors
60 litre Stainless Steel Container.
Practical carrying basket for
INCREDIBLY LOW PRICE!
- High performance
- Twin Motor
- Blockage Warning light
- 4 height settings to cope
with all carpet types.
- Available in 35cm or
45cm brush width
Nilco Combi Vacuums
- Twin motor
- Vast choice of options
and cleaning widths to
best suit your needs.
Nilco 275 Commercial
Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Heavy duty steel and
- For industrial use on large
heavy traffic areas,
especially ribbed carpets.
Tub or Cylinder Vacuums
- Designed for use in small areas and restricted spaces
- Operator stands as a pivot and moves the vacuum head back and forth in a circular movement.
- Detail brushes and tools are ideal for cleaning hard to reach areas.
Vacuums for Larger Areas
Vacuums for Special Applications
Many common allergens can be combatted using a
vacuum cleaner specifically designed to capture them.
Ask us about our range of vacs with HEPA filtration
Specially designed for the wood
working industry, options include
connection to electrical tools.
Specially designed for removal and
clean up of engineering fluids.
Separates swarf from liquid.
Specialist machine for
removal of carcinogenic soot
|BOWLING GREEN VACUUM
Indoor and outdoor options available.
Ideal for cleaning of bowling greens,
tennis courts & similar sports surfaces.
"Blow-dry" option available
|Hart Total Cleaning
Mossend Works Off Main Street Bellshill Scotland ML4 1DX
Tel: 01698 844222
- 64cm Cleaning Path
- Twin vacuum motors & separate brush
- Built in Wander Hose
- Fast coverage of large carpeted areas
|PORTABLE CARPET WASHER
Ideal for spot cleaning carpets and upholstery
and sucking up spills
On-board wash tool and flexible hose - great
for refreshing stairs, upholstery and high
Lightweight and portable
Quick & easy to set up, use, empty and store
IDEAL FOR Hotels, Bars, Restaurants,
Cinemas, Vehicles, Stairs
- Twin 1000w motors
- 70cm Cleaning Path -2.5 times the coverage of a standard upright vac!
- Straight line operation
- 1800 rpm brush loosens deep down dirt
- Four stage filtration removes particles down to 0.3 microns
- 5 position height adjustable brush
- Ergonomic, height adjustable handle with cushioned grips & dead-
- Twin motor upright vacuum
- Timing belt with electronic
- Electronic guidance for
optimum brush height
- Changeable brush strip
- Housing of strong ABS
- Cleans when flat
- Hose with integrated wand
- Bag full warning light
Sebo Dart 1 & Dart 2
- Twin motor upright vacuum cleaner
- "Flex" neck for manoeuvrability
- On-board hose
- Crevice nozzle
- 4-level height adjustment
- Auto shut off, if brush jammed
- S-CLASS filtration
- A range of accessories available
TRUVOX Valet Commercial
- Single Motor
- 30cm Cleaning Path
- Cleans right to the edge
- Handle mounted tool caddy
with crevice nozzle, upholstery
tool & dusting brush
HENRY AND HETTY
Hugely popular cylinder vacuums
Eco-Friendly with power-saving
Incredibly reliable vacuum
cleaner chosen by millions of
Steel container for demanding
Balances on stairs.
Battery powered vacuum
cleaner for extra cleaning
Increased safety in public areas.
Great for trains, buses, boats &
Back Vacuums & Hip Vacuums
Back & Hip Vacuums
- Worn by the user for freedom of
- Operator can have one hand free
- Ergonomic back-pack design promotes
- Eliminates hose damage from over
- Ideal for cleaning on stairs, in theatres &
cinemas, coaches, trains, etc.
NILFISK GD5/10 Back Vacs
User Friendly Back Pack Vacuum Cleaners.
Ideal for cleaning stairs and between chairs in
auditoriums or on trains, buses, etc.
RS 05 Back Pack Vac
Designed with the user in mind, the RS 05 optimises
ergonomics with its comfortable harness system.
Lightweight yet powerful, the RS 05 is great for
cleaning stairs and between chairs in auditoriums
or when working from a ladder or platform.
All the features of the Nilfisk GD5 with the
added benefit of cable-free cleaning.
Ideal for cleaning on ladders or working
Improved safety when cleaning in public areas!
Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- Designed for larger carpet areas in unrestricted spaces.
- Ergonomic design reduces operator back strain.
- Active brush agitates carpet pile, loosening deep down dirt.
- Many upright vacuums feature a wander hose for use with detail tools.
Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaners
From 17 - 63 litre wet capacity
Single, Twin or Triple Motors
Steel or ABS containers
Long Life Motors
Available in 240v and 110v
|Many industrial dusts are combustible and present a high explosion risk if
collected with a conventional vacuum cleaner:
Egg White, Powdered Milk, Flours, Starches, Sugars, Whey, etc.
Charcoal, Coal, Coke, Lignite, Soot, Cellulose, Cork, Corn, etc.
As used in Pharmaceutical Industries
Aluminium, Bronze, Iron Carbonyl, Magnesium, Zinc
It is a legal requirement under the ATEX 137 Directive to conduct a risk
assessment and then to select suitable ATEX approved equipment.
Failure to comply to the regulations puts employees at risk and can result in heavy
DON'T RISK IT!
CONTACT US NOW!